Returns & Refunds
Thank you for shopping at LeroysPlace.com! We hope you love our unique handmade treasures, but
if, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, we are happy to help! Please review our policy on refunds and returns, and feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns. Our Return and Refund Policy was last updated Oct. 2023 .
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 10 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
We will reimburse You no later than 10 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
● The Goods were purchased in the last 10 days
● The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
● The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
● The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
● The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
● The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
Leroy’s Place HQ
353 7th Ave.
Brooklyn, NY 11215
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
● By visiting this page on our website and selecting “help with my order” in the drop down menu on the contact form: Contact Us
● By sending us an email: Info@LeroysPlace.com
Notes on International Purchases
Every country has different import laws and Custom’s Duties. We recommend You check with your Customs offices to see if your package will incur duties before ordering.
We cannot mark merchandise as “Gifts” or under-report the actual value of the items on the Customs forms in any circumstance.
You are responsible for any Customs fees and import duties beyond the shipping fee. Fees and regulations are out of Our control. Please contact Us for more information or check with your local Custom’s office for import details.
Please note that we have very limited ability to track International packages after they leave the United States. You will have to follow up with local postal services the package arrives in the destination country.
Thank you! We appreciate your business!
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
● “The Company” (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Leroy’s Place.
● “Goods” refers to the items offered for sale on the Service.
● “Orders” means a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
● “Service” refers to the Website.
● “Website” refers to LeroysPlace.com, accessible from www.Shop.LeroysPlace.com
● “You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.